New Information on Mariah's New Album! #MC15


Mariah Carey recently divulged certain information regarding her upcoming 15th studio album! Mariah shared her excitement for this new era in her career. She is feeling quite positive about her current process! she also insists that her extraordinary world-famous voice will be placed at the forefront of her upcoming album. 

"I’ve been working on my new album for a while. This is a labor of love and I’m really excited.This is me at this moment in my life being able to express myself as a writer and a singer. I’m just really in a good place [...] Although the new record will be able to rock with its contemporaries, the diva is not trying on "anybody else's trends.My fans just want to hear me express myself and speak from the heart and sing from the heart. Some of the record is lighthearted and fun, and some [songs] I really went deep in terms of the lyrical content. There’s a nice cross-section of things.I’ve been loving it so much. A lot of the fans who have come out to see it were really happy having a little more diversity. I want to make it really impromptu and surprise the people who have come out again and again to see the show.”








Σχόλια

  1. We also now that she would be shooting her album cover at the end of this month. This leaked picture might show us the concept of this photoshoot, featuring a big "M" reminiscent of her iconic "Shake it off" video from 2005!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου